ImagesPlus GPU Acceleration System Requirements, Use, and Current Function List
Some image processing functions in ImagesPlus can be performed using either parallel logical CPU processors or parallel video card GPU core. GPU accelerated functions can provide a dramatic speed increase compared to parallel logical CPU processor functions.
GPU Acceleration System Requirements
- Windows 7 x64 , Windows 8 x64, or Windows 8.1 x64 with DirectX 11.
- ImagesPlus 5.75a x64 or later.
- DirectX 11 or later compatible video card.
- GPU acceleration is not available with ImagesPlus x32 image processing.
- It is highly recommended that ImagesPlus x64 image processing or demo is run on a computer to verify GPU acceleration compatibility.
Enabling GPU Acceleration In ImagesPlus
- A compatible video card will be detected and made available the first time you run ImagesPlus x64.
- If a compatible video card is available File | System Options can be used at anytime to enable or disable GPU acceleration in ImagesPlus x64.
- GPU accelerated image processing functions will run using parallel multiple logical processors on the CPU if GPU acceleration is disabled or not available.
GPU Accelerated Image Processing Functions as of ImagesPlus 5.75a x64
Copyright © February 18, 2014 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.