NGC 6960 (R, G, B) = (Ha, (Ha+OIII)/2, OIII)
- Telescope : 203mm TMB APO at F7.2
- Camera : QSI 583ws
- Color Components : AstroDon : 3nm H-alpha and OIII 16 x 15 minutes, bin 2x2 with low gain.
- Mount : AP 1200 GTO
- Camera Control : ImagesPlus 4.0 auto initial focus. Auto focus shift tracking and correction during Ha and OIII image capture.
- Guiding : Starfish with Tak 60C and PHD.
- Processing : ImagesPlus 4.50 - auto calibrate & stack, DDP, wavelet feathered background smooth & sharpen, HSL adjustment.
- Date : 7/14/2010-7/16/2010
Copyright © 2011 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.