M1 with color as recorded by Canon 60Da with C14 Edge and 0.7x reducer shown left.
Center image shows enhanced recorded color. Right image has recorded color shifted to more red and blue.
- Telescope: C14 Edge with 0.7x reducer for an effective F7.7.
- Camera: Canon 60Da 24 x 10 minute ISO 800 with dark, flat, and bias frames.
- Mount: AP
- Date: 12/14/2012
- Focused and acquired with ImagesPlus 5.0 camera control.
- PHD guide with SBIG STi and off axis guider.
- Calibration, stack, and selective color enhancement with ImagesPlus 5.0 x64.
Copyright © 2012 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.