Globular cluster M13 in Hercules.
- Telescope: 203mm TMB APO at F9
- Camera: Standard Canon 5D MII, ISO 400, shutter 600 seconds with noise reduction off
- Mount/Guiding: AP mount with PHD
- 17 x 10 miunte light frames, 10 flat, 10 dark, and 10 bias frames.
- Auto stacked
- 5 step processing:
- ArcSinH stretch with color decompression.
- Multi-point flatten background.
- Sharpen by high pass frequency enhance.
- Smooth background with low pass frequency filter.
- Mild saturation increase of the midtones and highlights.
- Focused, acquired, and processed using ImagesPlus 5.5.
Copyright © 2013 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.