NGC 7000 North American & IC 5067/5070 Pelican Nebulas in H-alpha
- Telescope: Takahashi E-180ED F2.8
- Camera: Canon 400D Hap Griffin Modified with 13nm H-alpha filter
- Mount: AP 1200 GTO
- Date: 8/11/2007 & 8/12/2007
- Mag 5 Sky
- 50 x 300" ISO 800 North American Nebula - 30 x 300" ISO 800 Pelican Nebula
- Auto star shape & size graded, auto star aligned, normalized, and stacked followed by DDP.
- Mosaic components multipoint aligned, balanced, and assembled.
- Focused and acquired with IP camera control. Processed using ImagesPlus 3.5.
Copyright © 2007 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.