M42, Great Nebula in Orion
- Telescope: NP 127 TV APO at F5.2
- Camera: Modified Canon 300D
- Color Components: 18 x 300s RGB at ISO 400 with IDAS LPS Filter
- Mount: AP 1200 GTO
- Autoguider: SBIG STV
- Date: 11/12/2004
- Color components were flat, bias, adaptive dark frame calibrated, aligned, then stacked using excluded min/max average.
- Digital development for the initial brightness stretch.
- Fine adjustment using levels, curves, additive color balance, and brightness & contrast commands.
- Focused, acquired, and processed using ImagesPlus.
Copyright © 2004 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.