M17 Omega Nebula in Sagittarius
- Telescope: Takahashi E-180ED at F2.8
- Camera: Canon 20Da, ISO 800, shutter 300 seconds, Astronomik H-alpaha filter
- Mount: AP 1200 GTO
- Date: 7/20/2007
- Image Set : 24 x 300" H-alpaha light frames, 20 dark, 20 flat, and 20 bias frames all in Canon raw format.
- Auto image set raw conversion, calibration, H-alpha data isolation, align, and stack.
- Extended range digital development brightness and contrast increase.
- Very mild curves adjustment.
- Focused and acquired with ImagesPlus Camera Control
- Processed using ImagesPlus 3 beta 6.
Copyright © 2007 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.