4 Day Moon
- Telescope: 180mm TMB APO at F9
- Camera: Canon 1Ds, ISO 1250, shutter 1/320s
- Mount: AP 1200 GTO
- Autoguider: None
- Date: 2/5/2003
- 6 4064 x 2704 16-bit TIFF images were aligned using cross-correlation.
- The six aligned images were then averaged.
- A uniform histogram modification was used to brighten the averaged image.
- 100 iterations of adaptive Richardson-Lucy deconvolution was used to sharpen the image.
- All processing by ImagesPlus.
Copyright © 2003 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.